Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Canada vs. USA shootout

This would half to be one of the most excited games I’ve ever watched. Canada vs. USA and it was non-stop hard working hockey all the way through, I can’t say that, that hockey game could of gone any better then it did. Tie game, over time; no goals then an amazing shoot out and a huge win for Canada! They were all nice goal, but I have to say my favourite out of them all, was the second shot by Canada, Kadri had an amazing move on the goalie, fooled me even by watching it! One of the shots from USA was AMAZING, a bullet, flew by the goalie, I watched this video over and over and I still could not see it, sniped it by him! Also, like that sign that those girls held up “hockey’s Canada’s sport!” Amen to that, I believe that as much as they do, hockey is Canada’s and we proved it by winning that shootout! All shooters were good, very good match, the first one by Canada how ever I did get concerned for a moment or two, I didn’t think it went it, but it just trickled off his back and rolled it, lucky I have to say. The shootout, the game, everything was amazing! Great shootout and the second shooter is my HERO! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment