Friday, December 11, 2009

Hockey fights, I find are the best part of hockey, it adds a lot of entertainment to the game. I found a video that I just had t put on, this video shows a player from the Dallas Stars and the Carolina Hurricanes. Everyone thought this fight would be fare and amazing, on the contrary though. This fight way a blow out, the player from the Dallas, Steve Downy knocks out the Carolina player (who’s name I could not find). It was amazing! The player from the Carolina Hurricane tried to grab them twice, each time Steve Downy slapped his hand away. The third time, he threw a punch, Steve backed up to dodge it, then threw a left hook and knocked the player from the Carolina Hurricanes straight out! The fight was caused by a big hit from Steve Downy in Dallas’s end, which caused a player from the Carolina Hurricanes, to loose it and go after him. He soon realized that, that was a very bad idea. Steve then skated to the bench after knocking him out, like nothing happened. Hockey fights are always fun, I’ve been in a few of them my self, it feels amazing when you triumph over someone, especially if they’re someone bigger or taller then you. I would recommend however, not to pick a fight.

1 comment:

  1. hey luke, me the only one thing i like about hockey is the fights, there is nothing better then watching someone getting knock out after you talked trash. Now this fight right here i think was the best knock out hockey fight ive ever seen man it took him one punch to knock him out thats like something you do not see every day, I would say thats my favourite one out of all the fights.

    ReplyDelete