Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nhl 2k10

For me, I`m not much of a video game player, but they are extremely fun and an excellent pass time. One of my favourite sport games for the Xbox 360, would have to be the new NHL 2k10. It is SO much more evolved then the other sport games I have played in the past, with the skating skills, shooting, the handling of the puck, the AI senses etc... It’s amazing! In every other NHL game that I have played even for this system, nothing, yet, beats this game. In the other games that I’ve played, the AI weren’t as smart as they are in this game. In the older games, the AI were like robots, they had one mission and one mission only, was to ether follow you or go up the ice with you, nothing else. In this game, they actually have a mind of their own, they read your every move and position them self in a place were it could help you out get out of a sticky situation or even score an amazing goal. Like humans, as soon as you pass that puck, the AI (which are finally living up to their name) move to the next position, in which you can score a goal and pat your self on the back. The enemies are also a lot more difficult, as the AI reads your moves, so do they and that could cost you severely, for they have a few tricks up their sleeves, which will make you think a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey their luke, I am not a huge fan of hockey, but when I first tryed out hockey games, I liked it a lot, i liked everything about it how you shoot the puck and how you do all these tricks to. What they changed out of all the nhl games is that nhl 2k10 finaly allow's fights, which what I love to do.
    Good job

    ReplyDelete