Friday, November 27, 2009

How does music pump up hockey players and why?

I believe that music pumps up hockey players, because; first of all, I can easily say this from experience. I am a hockey player as well and before every game, I listen to the heaviest music to get me excited for a hockey game, especially a high school hockey game, for there is contact allowed. I also highly believe that, the reason they play music in between whistles during important play-off games in house league, AE, AA & AAA games, the OHL and the NHL are simply to get the players pumped up a little for the up coming shift, so that they can give it their 110%. The only reason they do not play music during house league season games and only the play-off games, are because; it’s really only house league, no one’s really going anywhere if they just play house league. I can’t say much, for I as well play house league along with the other house league lovers. As for Ae, AA, AAA. OHL and the NHL; are a lot more popular and excited then a house league team, so they will play the music for them on every shift, but not for house league, unless it’s an important game.

No comments:

Post a Comment